Monday, October 01, 2007

Pictures from IHOP

These photos are old. I'm in the process of organizing our photos. Since we've bought a digital camera, we've taken lots of pictures, but developed none. And while I don't want to overload the blog with photos, I also want to share pictures of our wonderful family with you all. These pics were taken in September, when we first started house hunting up here. Stopped off at an IHOP to eat...and while we were waiting...



Mom and the kiddos

Daddy and the Wee Ones


Beautiful Bella


Jolly Jack

I promise there are lots more of these. Christmas photos. Halloween pics. Bella's birthday party. So keep checking back. As long as Sarah doesn't freak about me posting pics on her blog, you'll get more. We miss you all. Loved to hear from you. We know we can count on Kathryn. :)


No comments: