Thursday, December 27, 2007

Update

As you can tell, I've figured out how to upload pictures. I can't do anything fancy yet, but when I do...

Okay, let's face it, I'll never give the Hendrick blog a run for it's money. But we will be posting new photos soon...we're a little behind. For more updated photos (don't go right now, because you'll see what I've got here and not much more) go to:

http://myspace.com/joca4christ


Oh, btw, this is Joshua, not Sarah.

That being said...we finally know what was up with me. I've got a colon polyp. (Go to webmd if you want all the lowdown of this.) It's not overly serious. More than likely not cancerous, but the docs doing a biopsy to be on the safe side. Turns out this little booger has been causing all my abdominal pain for the last two years. You know, the thing that no one seemed to be able to diagnose?

Once they finally did the colonoscopy (should have listened to Rusty way back then and insisted on it) they found out what it was. So, once they figure out what it is, and what may have caused it (doc has theories, primarly an improperly done appendectomy) they'll treat it, and I should be gold.

Anyhow, way more going on than that, but I really should be getting to bed. Merry Belated Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Glad you are updating and posting pictures!!!
So happy that the doctors figured it out and you can get on with the cure.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday.