Sunday, February 10, 2008

More House Pictures

And now...what you've all...and by "you've all" I mean, you Kathryn... :) have been waiting for...

More Pictures!!!! Yay!!!



This is the front of the house...obviously.

And here is a picture of the back if the house.



And this is our huge backyard.



Here is our living room.






And the kitchen...






Our Dining Room and/or Study Area...



With a cute little breakfast bar attached to the kitchen...



The Hallway!!!



The Kid's and/or Guest Bathroom




Bella's Room...as if you couldn't tell by the color.




Jack's Room, complete with as of yet unassembled big boy Race Car BED!!




Our Room



And our master bathroom!







Hope you've enjoyed the tour. We would love for you to take a live tour. Come visit when you can!

5 comments:

Carpio Family said...

Yea!!! Thanks for the pictures!!! I love the colors you chose for the bathrooms, i love the frogs, and miss the duckies. I still have ours, i think in a box.
-Kaylene

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Kaylene beat me!!

How awesome!!!

It is so spacious and what a wonderful back yard.

God is good.

melody said...

I love it, we can't wait to come visit soon!!!! Love y'all and yay for huge backyards, call me if you want design tips! Ha!

The Campbell Clan said...

Hey Guys! We love ya'll and thank you for your comments. We are so excited. We have two more nights in our old home then we'll be moving on Saturday! I'm excited about the new house, but I'll miss all the amazing memories in this home. Anyway, ya'll are welcome anytime.
love ya'll
sarah

texasmcvays said...

WOW! Congratulations, I hope you just love it. It looks wonderful and it will be oh so Campbell in no time at all!
Love you guys,
Kyle