Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Day 2

I wonder how much I'll actually blog on here. Is it like a new toy and the fun will wear off? This seems to be a really good way to wind down after the babies are put to bed. I want to start working on a scrapbook for Bella. It's a scary thing for me though. I'm one of those people who doesn't like to try new things, (scrapbooking, paint our walls) cause what if it doesn't turn out right? Well duh, then you just fix it. Hopefully I will be able to move on and realize that. The good news is these things don't have to be perfect. I doubt someone would walk into our home and say, "Wow, this color paint and paint job look terrible." It would be funny if they did, but not likely.

Josh and I painted Isabella and Jack's room before we moved in here. It was our first painting job ever. It turned out okay. It's a really pretty lavender color, very calming for in there. However, it was right before we found out we were pregnant again. In fact I think it is possible that I was pregnant when I was painting in there. We didn't know if there baby was a boy or a girl. Guess what, it's a boy. Yes, right now he sleeps in a lavender room. I don't think he knows that right now. We could just paint it again. But then who knows we could end up moving or something. Then what would be the point. See, that is the fear I am talking about. Well, I'm sure that we'll figure out something. Maybe we could draw a line down the middle of the room and half could be cute and girly and the other half could be blue or green or something.

Wow, amazing the way I can ramble on. Oh, one thing I forgot to mention in my last blog, was my amazing husband's anniversary gift for me. Our washer was not breaking and it would cost about half as much the cost of a new washer for someone to come out and fix it. So, Josh was amazing and took care of the whole situation. The day before our anniversay he went down and got a new washer for us, well me. It is very pretty and still has the new washer smell. Did I mention it is pretty. I was so proud of him for taking care of the situation. What a wonderful husband. I am thankful.

Sarah

5 comments:

Carpio Family said...

Yea!! the campbells are blogging. And i agree, blogging is a good way to wind down when the kid's are down. I try to do it during Easton's nap time or when he's with his daddy playing GI joe. We talked to josh yesterday and he seemed really happy abput acting. What we saw in the christmas play was good acting. I didn't know he could act. It's very cool....Just think banker by day...Actor by night. He could be some type of super hero. I think all the kids would like that.

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

How much fun. I am glad you are blogging.
I enjoy it. I will link you to my blog!!

Lisa Smith said...

Sarah, I was excited to find your blo!! I really enjoyed seeing you at Target the other day and then talk to you on the phone too. I miss seeing you. I like that Kathryn keeps me up to speed on the Campbells. Now I can get it from you!!

texasmcvays said...

I see you are a blog queen! Kyle

bekah said...

Yayy!!

I am so glad Josh has another amazing opportunity to act!

And yay for blogging Sarah!
Its hard for me to get started on projects too, but I have TONS of scrapbook stickers if you would like some!

<3 you guys,
Bekah