Monday, January 08, 2007

My first blog!

Okay, here goes. My first blog. Wow, what do I really have to say, not much, but a lot all at the same time. Josh gets to do some community theater these days. The play is called God's favorite, he is SO excited. I'm excited to get to see him in community theater again. And it's a good play and he doesn't have to compromise his relationship with the Lord to be a part of it. I've had fun getting to run lines with him as he is learning his lines. Maybe someday we can act on stage together, that would be fun. First I would have to get over the fear of forgetting all my lines and messing up everyone else, and the scary being up in front of people thing. It would be fun though, I could express the extorvert that I am somewhere Really Really deep down. I did take a theater class in high school. That was a lot of fun. Met some interesting people.

Do you think people can start out as dog people and then become cat people? And then if you become a cat person can you go back to being a dog person? We have a dog and I would really like to be a dog person again so I can think him getting all happy and jumping around when he comes inside is cute instead of annoying. Anyway, in light of eternity, this really doesn't matter. Well, accept the fact that our dog is one of God's creation and I should be loving and kind toward the wonderful animal God has given our family. He really is a good dog. He lets our babies crawl all over him and he just lays there. See, that dog person thing coming out again. What is up with that?

Sarah

No comments: