Thursday, May 03, 2007

Monday, Monday

Crazy! We are moving our trailer on Monday. Things are happening pretty fast. I have a few things left to pack. We will have to move stuff out of our trailer and onto a U-haul on Saturday and Sunday. Josh has to work on Saturday and will be down here as soon as he finishes.

I feel like I'm in college again and I have a major exam in like two days that I have to hurry and study for. I don't really like that feeling. I thought that was gone when you finished college. Or it could just be the old a.k.a. Worry! Sin, not good. I need to just trust the Lord that He will help me relax and get stuff done.

Thankfully our children will be with Rachel tomorrow. She is SO awesome with children. She is totally amazing and the Lord has definitely gifted her. Bella and Jack always have fun when they are there.

Really there isn't much left to pack. Our walls are bare and look really weird that way. I'm pretty much just waiting for my sweet husband to get here and pick up the U-haul.

I'm gonna miss everyone here. Are there really people as cool as the people here up there? This is the part that I have been avoiding since I really didn't know exactly when we would be leaving. And now it is here. God is so good in His timing though. My sweet mentee is leaving out of town tomorrow so she is going to miss the last class. And we are leaving Monday, so we are leaving at the same time. We would have still meet over the phone, but it's cool how it is all in the same week. Being a mentor is such a refreshing and convicting time. As a wife you are already doing the things these girls are learning about. It is always a wonderful reminder as to what I am supposed to be doing. It is an awesome time for you to be refined as well.

Anyway, I am very sleepy now so I better stop writing before I don't make any sense.

5 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

Sarah--I LOVE to see you at Target! No, we never found the shoes. We went back this weekend to check and they were still MIA. We bought new ones. Although Alyssa doesn't like them as much, I hope she's learned to keep her shoes on her feet. Happy moving. You guys will be prayed for and missed.

sdfs said...

I hope moving went well today!! :)

bekah said...

Awww

I will miss you so much too.

It hit me again on the trip that you would be gone when I get back.

But, finally I can say, I am so excited about what the Lord has in store for your family in Decatur (sp?).

What a huge blessing Decatur and Denton are receiving in your family.

Although you will be sorely missed in this body (LH), the Lord has such amazing plans and he knows all the days ordained for you!!

I can't wait to see how He stretches you and blessed you in the days to come!

<3 Bekah

bekah said...

Sarah-

Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you for mentoring me and opening your home.

Thank you for your prayers and your love.

You mean the world to me.

You are such a great mom!

<3 Bekah

The Campbell Clan said...

Bekah,
I so loved getting to spend time with you this semester. The first Monday we were settled in our home I was like, shouldn't Bekah be coming over. It was an awesome semester and I loved watching you grow. You are an amazing young lady! I hope you are having so much fun on your trip!
Sarah