Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Our Mobile Home

Yeah! We will all be back in the same home soon. Like hopefully next week soon. Josh has been looking at land, mobile home parks, ect. And finally we have a place to move our home. Yeah! He has been contacting some mobile home movers and is waiting to hear back. To find out a day for next week. I am so stinking excited! The mobile home park is actually in Denton, so he will have about a 30 min drive to work. Not too bad. The park is nice and it has recently been taken over by new management. They have a playground, but I think they will be updating it. And adding a pool. The lot that we will have is in the back of the park, so the street is really not busy. The babies can ride their bikes and there won't be many cars to deal with. So that will be nice. I'm excited to get to know our new neighbors, but a little nervous too. We have some awesome neighbors now and I'll be sad to leave them. But, we will all be in the same home again, and that is good. I am thankful that my mom has opened her home to Josh so he could stay there and work while looking for a place for us. She's really cool.

So weird, we are moving from one college town to another. What's up with that. It's gonna be weird to live that close to the big city again. I drive on the highways up there now and think, how in the world did I drive on these insane roads when I was a teenager? Scary.

It will be nice to be close to family. My sister and I got to spend some time together this weekend and that was fun. They have my nephew who is two weeks younger than Bella. So the kids have fun playing together.

Oh and they have super tagrets up there. Super walmart is one thing, I love the prices there. But a super target, I wonder if their dollar spot is a super dollar spot?

Anyway, this is what we know so far. So, next week could be our last week in College Station. I will miss our sweet friends, who are more like family. I will miss being involved in their lives, and them in ours. But, I know this is not the end and we will get to see them again someday.

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

OF course this is not the end!! We will miss you but I am excited about this new begining for your family. I am praying many blessings for you.
Love,
Kathryn, Michael and Alex

Judy said...

I am so glad that you guys will be together again! And I'm so thankful that you will be close to family. We will miss you, so visit as often as possible!
Judy & Mark